Introducing the new jewelry version of our emergency pendant with a fashionable ornamental motif - designed for the discerning senior who wants to feel safe and secure without the stigma of wearing an emergency device. As with the EPA, this beautifully designed device also provides fall detection along with emergency-situation signalling, that fully integrates with the [email protected]™platform and the Umbrella public safety solutions.
EPA Active Pendant works locally as a normal pendant but when leaving the home pairs to the smartphone to provide protection anywhere with GSM signal - Up to 2 years of battery life - Waterproof - Advanced fall detector - Geo-location on alert - Mobile Application – Pedometer
- Lightweight, wearable device attached to the lanyard provided
- Useable both indoors and outdoors (within reception range)
- With optional Active service, extends coverage away from home premises
- Multi-function device (indoors/outdoors) providing:
- Fall detection - (captures majority of the occurrences, however if worn incorrectly or fall was not quick enough – it will not be captured
- Panic button alert
- Step counting
- Highest accuracy for real fall scenario detection, industry-wide
- LED indication of alarm-in-progress and reception status
- Alert notification sent to the HSP monitoring station via the [email protected]™ control panel for emergency situations
- Replaceable battery
- Industry leading high RF range
- Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade
To be worn around the neck- Not on wrist.
Requires 1 x CR2450 Battery (not included)
Important Installation facts:
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.