The IPD Camera is a unique combination of passive infrared (PIR) motion detection and image.
- Movement Sensor with Camera and Flash
- Captures colour Motion
- JPEG photos (Captures 5 frames per second)
- Illumination Flash night or in low-light capturing
- Auto-activated super bright LED
- Data security
- 128bit AES encryption
- Diagonal shooting angle: 67°
- Shooting Range up to 10m (32.8 feet)
- Smartphone and web applications that allow viewing both comfort images and security images, triggered by motion detection
- Compressed, captured, image-data, relayed to the cloud, via the [email protected]™ Hub, using the ECOP protocol
- Camera lens field of view of 90°
- Multi-zone spherical lens for exceptional detection coverage (up to 90° horizontal, 105° vertical)
- Sealed optics, immune to external light and insects, that reduce false alarms
- Efficient power consumption to extend the operation period
- Support of automatic over-the-air software programming and configuration upgrade (RSU)
- Red LED walk-through test mode (30 minutes after powerup)
- Bright white LED to illuminate a dark environment
- Easy installation: double-sided adhesive tape
Batteries not included.
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.