Magnetic Sensor (MGLS) is a battery-operated, wireless, magnetic, bi-directional sensor. The MGLS is designed for use on doors and windows. The purpose of the MGLS is to detect when a door or window is opened or closed. The MGLS is comprised of the following parts: Smart magnetic sensor Permanent magnet.
Magnetic Door Sensor Wireless Magnetic Contact (Open/Close) with Input Terminal
A wireless, indoor, magnetic sensor for any door or window integrated with [email protected]
- Modern, stylish, compact design
- Intruder alert via “open door” alarm and notification
- Local temperature measurement
- Dual LED (Green/Red) for detector status indication
- Two components – a magnetic sensor transceiver and a permanent magnet
- “Universal Transmitter” mode for dry contact input transfer
- Installation with either double-sided adhesive tape or screws
Requires 1 x CR123A Battery (not included)
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.