The transmitter enables incorporation of third-party legacy-wired peripherals into [email protected]™. Efficient power consumption to extend the operation period.
- One AA-size alkaline battery
- Up to two years of battery lifetime
- The transmitter can be used for integration of wired legacy devices
- Conversion of any wired-device with Normally Open (NO) and Normally Closed (NC) modes into a wireless-device within the [email protected]™ system
- Flexible application definition, such as security device, flood/fire/gas detector, or panic button
- Dual LED (green/red) for status indication
- Single-element, lightweight RF transceiver with isolated, dual-wire 30 cm (11.8 in.) cable
- Can be configured via the [email protected]™ mobile app
- Efficient power consumption to extend the operational period
- Supports automatic over-the-air software programming and configuration upgrade (RSU)
- Easy installation: double-sided adhesive tape
Batteries not included.
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.