The VPD is uniquely integrated with [email protected] Advanced Telecare platform to provide an added layer of care by allowing elderly residents to receive emergency attention even in situations where they are unable to activate available panic buttons.
VOICE PANIC DETECTOR - Intelligent Voice Activation™ (IVA) - Stationary panic button - Pull cord - Table or wall mount Including patented technology for voice analytics Maximum RF range: Up to 200m indoor Batteries: Requires 2x 1.5V C-size replaceable alkaline batteries. Water and dust resistant – IP54 compliant.
A wireless, smart emergency response device with Intelligent Voice Activation™ technology, integrated into the [email protected]™ product suite solution, providing an added layer of care by allowing residents to call for help when unable to press their panic button.
- Intelligent Voice Activation™ (IVA): an always-active technology that recognizes present vocal commands which trigger specified actions
- Voice extender feature allows the HSP or caregiver to communicate with the resident when a call for help is made
- Stationary panic button and optional pull cord (detachable or fixed)
- Extreme temperature detection
- LED indications for emergency and system status
- Water resistant for installation in shower or bathing areas
- Supports automatic over-the-air software (RSU) programming and configuration upgrade
- Installation using a desktop mount or wall mount using mounting tape or screws
- Accessories: external pull cord trigger and desktop mount
Requires 2 x C Cell Batteries (not included)
Quick Start Guides:
See our Support Page for more information on this product, including - Quick Start Guides, Datasheets, Videos, etc.